Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Pdmod version 2 Beemod 2 compatible UPDATE 2.

Page 1 of 3Next

RADELITES BEE 2 ADDON MOD

What is Rb-tam?
Rb-tam is a mod made to add many of the more unique testing elements you might have seen over the past few years in custom maps.
From paint guns to portal detectors and many more amazing elements that I have found created by fellow users like yourself I have collected them and worked with many awesome mappers to give you a mod that lets you use their amazing items in your very own peti editor(with quite a few of my own items of course.

How do you use this mod you might ask?
Its very simple, all you do is install bee 2(it can be found on this website)
Then download this and follow the embedded instructions

Have fun, also thanks to all you awesome people who were kind enough to share your creations to be incorporated in this mod.

When you create an AWESOME map with this mod make sure to copy this hashtag inside your description of your map #RB-TAM

link to a collection of simple maps made with my mod for bee2[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202463960[/url]

-planned updates-
While I cannot update items in the mod at this time I do plan to make a webpage for the mod and maybe add an eh little treasure hunt eheh.
Also plan to create new icon for mod.

File Name: RADELITES ADDONS.23.zip
File Size: 2.82 MiB
Click here to download RB-TAM update 23

Don't make a new upload for every update on the same item.... you can just update THIS entry, so we don't have multiple entrys on the download page for no reason

Also, I made a map just for you! Sunset
Click Here to view my Workshop and play my puzzlemaker maps
BenVlodgi wrote:
Don't make a new upload for every update on the same item.... you can just update THIS entry, so we don't have multiple entrys on the download page for no reason

I agree, it gets on my nerves. Bluemod here, Bluemod there. Josepezdj also didnt made a new thread for every little update on 'White Room' ..

Well at least I haven't been doing that for this otherwise there would be like 10 different updates

and to anyone that has installed this please download the current file and reinstall there were a few bugs

radelite wrote:
Well st least I haven't been doing that for this otherwise there would be like 10 different updates

How is multiple uploads good? I, for one, am confused whenever I see "Bluemod" or "PDmod" multiple times.

I just recently found out you could update items

mostly from ben

Ok just added update

This weekend I plan to add fire that can destroy the player so mappers can make fire pits like in portal 1 and a lock/unlock cube sorta like the floaty cube

A few minutes ago I found out not all the new items were in the mod so I just added them
All users this mod changes mostly once or twice a week to add extra items or fix any problems so please reinstall when you see an update
Thanks
Radelite a.k.a the modder

I just added something I call activator cubes

Page 1 of 3Next